Business intelligence. Software development. Data Analysis. When it comes to understanding data and developing powerful solutions, some of the biggest companies in the UK have turned to Mazepoint to achieve outstanding results. We have extensive experience of working on big data projects and offer our clients exemplary software consulting services. This means that when you choose Mazepoint, you can be assured of a high quality service and fantastic solutions tailored exclusively for your business.
Agile and Flexible Analysis
Harnessing the Power of Data
Mazepoint transforms how companies tackle their data challenges to achieve breakthrough business results. The company’s agile data management and analytic software gives business new powers to harness data in an era of exploding complexity, to discover new insights and to continuously improve business results.
Mazepoint can give you complete control over your data through an agile analytic environment that combines ETL and data integration, data analysis, and data visualisation capabilities. You can bring together Big Data and twist and turn the data in any way necessary to analyse your business situation.
Our values are simple: to help customers improve their performance by supplying them with faster, easier and clearer ways to identify the key drivers of their performance – past, present and future. Our customers’ ultimate goal is to improve this performance through a combination of increased efficiency, profit growth and cost reduction. We provide them with the right tools to achieve this, enabling them to plan, measure, analyse, report and forecast activity with confidence across the organisation and to make informed decisions quickly and easily.
OUR APPROACH STARTS WITH YOU, THE CUSTOMER<
1. We listen. Carefully. We help you analyse and clearly define your business issues using tried and tested methods.
2. We work quickly. We will provide a demonstration or Proof of Concept within days. Our projects are measured in months, not years.
3. We are independent, software agnostic technophiles. We love technology because of the business benefits it can deliver, and not for any other reason. We select and review our technology partners accordingly, giving us the ability to find the technology that is absolutely right for you.
4. We help you establish a clear Return on Investment framework, identifying and measuring the processes and activities that will add value to the organisation, while remaining flexible in our approach.
5. We work with you to transfer knowledge and capabilities. Our work is only complete when customers realise benefits repeatedly and independently.
The Results: We deliver measurable business benefits. Fast. And enjoy long standing relationships with customers like Toyota and Mercedes-Benz, the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, NHS Trusts and consumer goods manufacturers.
Mazepoint believe in sharing some of its technology, expertise and resources with charities and other not-for-profit entities free of charge where we believe this could have a meaningful impact on the delivery of their services.
We deliver practical and innovative solutions so our customers can harness their data to ensure that the right people have the right information, of the right quality, in the right format, at the right time, at the right cost. Click here to see how some of the world’s leading brands are using Mazepoint to deliver critical business solutions!
Bloodhound SSC is a British supersonic land vehicle currently in development. Its goal is to match or exceed 1,000 miles per hour (1,609 km/h) achieving a new world land speed record sometime in 2016. The pencil-shaped car, powered by a jet engine and a rocket engine is designed to reach 1,050 miles per hour (1,690 km/h).
Mazepoint is proud to be an active sponsor, supporting Bloodhound SSC in this global Engineering Adventure. It’s fantastic to be involved in this project that’s destined to inspire the next generation about science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The Bloodhound SSC project inspires us on a number of levels.