This course is directed at everybody just starting with Jedox and aiming for an overview of basic functionality how to read and write data.
After this course students will be able to effectively analyze data and create plans within Jedox. You will learn these fundamental concepts:
– Introduction to multidimensional models
– Creating reports and entering data into Jedox
– Knowledge of data storage in tabular form (lists)
– Know how to edit Excel formulas (formula wizard, formula bar, F2-mode, structure of formulas)
– Know how to deal with references (freeze references with F4)
– Knowledge of standard Excel functions: SUM(), IF(), CONCATENATE() and the name manager