Established in 1998 as a Business Intelligence specialist, we’re passionate about technology because of the business benefits it can deliver.

To remain at the leading edge of data science technology we re-invest over 30% of our turnover each year in research and development.

Established in 1998 as a Business Intelligence specialist, we’re passionate about technology because of the business benefits it can deliver.

To remain at the leading edge of data science technology we re-invest over 30% of our turnover each year in research and development.

We’re technophiles, driving business performance through technology

Established in 1998 as a Business Intelligence specialist, we’re passionate about technology because of the business benefits it can deliver.

To remain at the leading edge of data science technology we re-invest over 30% of our turnover each year in research and development.

The wealth of talent in our team delivers practical experience, technical expertise and cross-sector business acumen globally from our offices in London and Birmingham.

The wealth of talent in our team delivers practical experience, technical expertise and cross- sector business acumen globally from our offices in London and Birmingham.

We’re early adopters—providing Cloud computing to our clients in 2004 before even Google began offering browser-based enterprise applications.

Continuing this ethos, we combine Mazepoint tools and partner premium software brands to offer a portfolio of technology solutions at the cutting edge.

Technology

We’re early adopters—providing Cloud computing to our clients in 2004 before even Google began offering browser-based enterprise applications.

Continuing this ethos, we combine Mazepoint tools and partner premium software brands to offer a portfolio of technology solutions at the cutting edge.

Our commitment is personal, Mazepoint is 90% owned by private shareholders employed by Mazepoint. The remaining 10% is owned by The Ben Loyal Trust charity.

Our Business Consultants have held the same operational roles as our clients and work alongside them to determine the relevant business intelligence focus.

Mazepoint Developers are selected for their technical enthusiasm. True technophiles, they’re driven to remain at the forefront of evolving technology, continually revitalising their expertise.

This dream combination works to demystify financial and operational data, turning it into visible business insight. Devising the most effective technical solutions to allow simple intuitive access, tailored to each organisation’s specific needs.

The team

Our commitment is personal, Mazepoint is 90% owned by private shareholders employed by Mazepoint. The remaining 10% is owned by The Ben Loyal Trust charity.

Our Business Consultants have held the same operational roles as our clients and work alongside them to determine the relevant business intelligence focus.

Mazepoint Developers are selected for their technical enthusiasm. True technophiles, they’re driven to remain at the forefront of evolving technology, continually revitalising their expertise.

This dream combination works to demystify financial and operational data, turning it into visible business insight. Devising the most effective technical solutions to allow simple intuitive access, tailored to each organisation’s specific needs.

Data security has been at our core since inception over 20 years ago. Now with cyber security breaches increasingly being reported across the global media, governance and security for every organisation are of paramount importance.

Our robust accreditations provide peace of mind to all the sectors we serve, including Government and Healthcare.

Security

Data security has been at our core since inception over 20 years ago. Now with cyber security breaches increasingly being reported across the global media, governance and security for every organisation are of paramount importance.

Our robust accreditations provide peace of mind to all the sectors we serve, including Government and Healthcare.

We believe in communities. We actively share our technology, expertise and resources with charities and other not-for-profit entities—free of charge—in situations where this could have a meaningful impact on the delivery of their services.

Bloodhound Super Sonic Car Education Team

We understand the importance of building a bank of young people with computer science, engineering and mathematics skills to continue to meet the technology challenges of the future.

The educational work that the Bloodhound SSC Team is delivering is proving a great way to excite the interest and enthusiasm of young people to learn about how maths and science can be applied to blaze trails and push boundaries. So, we are proud to support this incredible charity and you can find out more about their work here.

Giving Back

We believe in communities. We actively share our technology, expertise and resources with charities and other not-for-profit entities —free of charge—in situations where this could have a meaningful impact on the delivery of their services.

Bloodhound Super Sonic Car Education Team

We understand the importance of building a bank of young people with computer science, engineering and mathematics skills to continue to meet the technology challenges of the future.

The educational work that the Bloodhound SSC Team is delivering is proving a great way to excite the interest and enthusiasm of young people to learn about how maths and science can be applied to blaze trails and push boundaries. So, we are proud to support this incredible charity and you can find out more about their work here.

StreetInvest

We have worked in partnership with StreetInvest to create StreetPoint, for data collection on street children via mobile devices, cloud storage and visual analytics.

By deploying Mazepoint’s innovative technology and StreetInvest’s leading headcount methodology, StreetPoint has the potential to be the primary source of statistics on street children globally. It is vital to improve the visibility of children that live and work on the streets to inform policy and practice that will change young lives.

The Ben Loyal Trust

The Ben Loyal Trust raises funds for smaller charities and helps them to be more accountable and successful with donors through improved analysis, reporting and internal performance measurement.

StreetInvest

We have worked in partnership with StreetInvest to create StreetPoint, for data collection on street children via mobile devices, cloud storage and visual analytics.

By deploying Mazepoint’s innovative technology and StreetInvest’s leading headcount methodology, StreetPoint has the potential to be the primary source of statistics on street children globally. It is vital to improve the visibility of children that live and work on the streets to inform policy and practice that will change young lives.

The Ben Loyal Trust

The Ben Loyal Trust raises funds for smaller charities and helps them to be more accountable and successful with donors through improved analysis, reporting and internal performance measurement.