Seminar: The Future of Finance in an Era of Digital Transformation
Date: Thursday, 13th June 2019
Location: Amba Hotel Marble Arch, London W1H 7EH
Everybody is talking about Business Transformation. The goal may be growth, adaptability, optimisation, or survival in a disruptive world! It will certainly require change, and therefore the ability to start small and deliver quickly may be critical to gain buy-in from around the organisation. Join Mazepoint, CIMA, and Jedox, and hear Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust speak about how Jedox has enhanced their business.
Learn how to accelerate your digital transformation journey with Planning, Reporting and Analytics, whilst embracing Excel. We’ll demonstrate how to transform, in minutes, a manual Excel report to a robust, secure, flexible, collaborative Jedox budgeting, planning and reporting solution available in Excel, web, and mobile.
Who’s it for
Modern finance and business leaders
- How modern finance and business leaders take advantage of digital technologies
- How integrated planning, reporting, analytics, AI and predictive are evolving
- How a new approach to budgeting, planning and forecasting has enhanced the operation of the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- How to fully optimise the use of Excel in finance
- 2 hours of thought leadership to inspire digital transformation in finance
- A success story from the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Additional time for individual demonstrations and discussion
- Networking opportunities
Think big, start small, deliver quickly